Minggu, 24 Januari 2010

when something is gone..

i hv no idea why.. i think there's no place to say my emptiness which already ordinary one.. become usual in a kind of personal me.. i've got an accident, twice.. i felt so exhausted each day after work (which i don't enjoy it at all).. i can't say in good words facing the world, so there's no compliment.. i'm totally failed, no place for me to get my confidence back.. i can't stay for a long time in my job right now.. i lost my money, say the number, make me no cry.. i'm shocked.. i wish i could turn back the time machine.. but, it's not the worst, therefore, things that make me feel dumped, i don't hv any choice in my life.. must stand up.. no matter the fact, i hv my family.. they are my reason for life.. tks god.. i'll try again.. being a good girl no matter what.. 

1 komentar: